Author admin Posted on
The AI Improvements Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 will concentrate on the great performance and the modifications which have the low-level to the AIs of the game. It can handle some problems like animals or afterlife creatures like zombies.
Main features of the AI improvements mod
Config to disable AI Watch Closest Entity
- By default, the config is false and will not complete anything. The AI segment called Entity AIWatchClosest. This segment has the code AIs which is used to rotate the head of the entity. It leads to some issues for the vision. Nevertheless, the CPU will free up some usages of the entities.
Config to disable AI looks random. The config will not be enabled by the default.
- By the default, the config will set to be false. The setting config may cause some true entities which are no longer to use the ‘look idle’ AI code. Obviously, the cause of the entities may not rotate anything but going unnoticed.
Config to replace the EntityLookHelper by using the more efficient version. The config will be enabled by the default.
- This is the main feature of the mod which can grow the CPU performance of the small cost of RAM. For the server of the 25 people, this one can gain 5 to 7. This customized version will make it faster so that they can have another angle of the version. This mod plays a role as an MC helper code which will replace the custom version in this AI Improvements Mod.
Planned features of the AI improvements mod
- It reduces the wondering distance.
- It reduces the wondering distance while it is not near the players.
- It reduces the regular targets of the ray trace.
- The Multithreading which is suitable for the AI pathfinder.
- The restrictions of the mod spawning.
- It helps to disable the visual AI code.
Modpack policy of the AI improvements mod
- The players don’t have to ask anyone for permission to use this mod.
- How does this mod work well in order to repair the performance?
Ans: The answer will depend on some versions and features on the Minecraft game. It leads to reduce the CPU time of your computer with the ignored cost of the amount of RAM.
- Is there anything happen wrongly if I disable the Entity Look Helper?
Ans: You will see just some little improvement in AI technology. Nevertheless, everything will still run correctly with no matter. This mod is created to improve, not replace.
- Can I install this mod on the server only in this AI Improvements Mod?
Ans: Yes because this mod is independent of the client-side.
- Can I install this mod on the client only?
Yes, you can, and it will not improve the fps much.
This AI Improvements Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 is described as the performance and logic upgrades that are compatible with the Mod AIs. You will download it after the Minecraft Forge, then you will enjoy a totally new interface of the game.