Author admin Posted on
Always Drop Loot (Fabric) Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 forces mobs to always release experience orbs and loot in Minecraft. Then, you can collect them.
In vanilla, you can only collect experience orbs and rare loot from mobs when you defeat them. The mobs will not drop anything if they are killed by their environment. Therefore, you may find it hard to collect them.
However, if you install the above Server Utility mod, you can make mobs release their experience orbs and loot. They will release them no matter how they are killed. You will find it convenient if you want to create passive mob farms.
Configuration options featured in the mod:
Always drop XP:
You can control if the mobs release XP when they are killed or not no matter how they are defeated.
- /gamerule always-drop-loot:alwaysDropXp true
- /gamerule always-drop-loot:alwaysDropXp false
Passive XP Modifier:
You can manage the amount of XP released when the mobs are not defeated by a player.
- gamerule always-drop-loot:passiveXpModifier 1.0
- gamerule always-drop-loot:passiveXpModifier 0.5
Loot Drop Mode:
You manage if the loot condition that is obtained from the kill of the player always passes or not, regardless of if the mob was defeated by a player.
- /gamerule always-drop-loot:lootDropMode ALWAYS_AS_PLAYER
- /gamerule always-drop-loot:lootDropMode NEVER_AS_PLAYER
- /gamerule always-drop-loot:lootDropMode VANILLA
- /gamerule always-drop-loot:lootDropMode VANILLA_INVERSE
Always Drop Loot Mod helps you collect more experience orbs and rare loot from the mobs.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Always Drop Loot mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Always Drop Loot into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Always Drop Loot mod is installed now.