Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mod 1.10.2 Minecraft Mod 1.12.2 Minecraft Mod 1.13.2 Minecraft Mod 1.14.4
Baby Animals Model Swapper, Squickens Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 For Minecraft
Baby Animals Model Swapper replaces the vanilla baby models with the Baby Animals Mod models. The mod only changes the appearance and has no other effect.
You will interact with the baby animals the same way as the vanilla animals. The features of Squickens Mod include:
- You can tame the baby animals by giving them wheat.
- You can lead a baby animal, and it will follow you. You can do this by giving them seeds. However, it won’t be able to follow you if you move too fast.
- It will stop following you when you right-click on the animal with empty hands
- Give them yucky cactus greens to make babies wild again
- There is a small chance of hatching chicks from thrown eggs.
- Baby animals don’t follow the adult ones.
- The tamed baby animal can grow up into adults by giving it a birthday cake.
- Tame sheep can also be dyed. To shear them, simply right-clicking on them with flint. The wool will grow back in 20 minutes.
- Tame pigs cannot be controlled, but can only be saddled. Right-clicking on it with a stick to ride and dismount. The saddle does not come off after putting on.
- Chickens lay eggs every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Giving another cake to tamed cow, sheep or pig to make them pregnant and give birth after 9, 5 or 4 Minecraft Days, respectively. Sleeping does not speed up this process. They can also give birth to twins, which is 1/32 chance to occur.
- Tame animals can be restored to full health with Redstone dust.
- Sheep fur will also regrow instantly, chickens will lay an egg instantly, and a pregnant animal will give birth instantly using Redstone dust.
The supported animals include:
We have provided some screenshots for you to look at below. If you like Squickens Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2, download this mod for Minecraft now.