Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mod 1.12.2
Catwalks 4 [Forge] Mod 1.12.2
Catwalks 4 [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 introduces to you many new industrial decorations blocks. The author has actually brought back a few items from the original mod.
From the initial mod, you will be able to experience the following features:
- Classic Catwalks
- Glass Catwalks
- Steel Catwalks
- Framed Wooden Catwalks
- Treated Wood Catwalks (for example, Immersive Engineering style)
- Classic Catwalk Ladders
- Classic Catwalk Support beams
According to the team, they are still working on porting more blocks and models. Stair will be coming. Additionally, you can search for all of the different block models on the Catwalks Github
You can freely use the mod in your mod pack.
It’s also easy for you to chat on Discord.
Catwalks 4 is a cosmetic mod that provides the player with some new types of catwalks. It’s useful for player transport and much more. It adds to the game full 3D models of industrial decorations blocks.
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Catwalks 4 [Forge] mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Catwalks 4 [Forge] into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Catwalks 4 [Forge] mod is installed now.
Catwalks 4 [Forge] Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
Developer: dmf444 – Source: curseforge