Author admin Posted on
Chance Globe (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 is used as a block that is identical to loot boxes in Minecraft. You can use it to obtain a random block or item.
When you place the block down will, it will create a random block or an item. The block or item comes from available blocks and items. Then, it puts the block or drops the item after 10 seconds in its place.
You can obtain any block or item. Hence, it can be a stick, a dirt block, or a nether star and diamond block.
Here are configuration options featured in the mod:
- filtered_blocks – Blocks: It filters the registry names of players in the list.
- filtered_items – Items: You cannot utilize the registry names of players in the list for randomization by the mod.
- filter_mode: If you set it to 0 to filter a blacklist, it means you cannot use the blocks and items in the lists above for randomizing by the mod.
- enable_filter: If you set it to true, it can allow for filtering the blocks or items in the lists through the use of the given filter mode. If you set it to false, it filters anything. Then, it lets the mod randomize by using every block and item.
By default, filters are allowed and they are set to blacklist. The list has blocks or items like bedrock, command blocks, barriers, etc.
Chance Globe Mod allows you to make a random block or item from the available blocks and items.
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Chance Globe (Forge) mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Chance Globe (Forge) into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Chance Globe (Forge) mod is installed now.
Chance Globe (Forge) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.18.2
For Minecraft: 1.18.1
For Minecraft: 1.17.1
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
Developer: bl4ckscor3 – Source: curseforge