Author admin Posted on
Welcome you to Corail Tombstone Mod 1.15.2/1.13.2/1.12.2! It is a Minecraft mod that helps you hold your belongings on death from losing via its unique features.
Essentially, the mod comes with an attempt to place your possessions into a grave; It will provide you several features of survivability and dimensional teleportation as well. The mod brings in-game a medieval phantasy atmosphere.
As soon as you click on the grave, it will auto-equip your armor and then give you back the lost belongings. In case you died, a grave’s key will guide you the way to your grave. Moreover, you are allowed to upgrade this key so that it can teleport directly to your grave. In case your grave no longer exists, it will disappear.
At the same time, this mod complements a slow perk tree consisting of the Knowledge of Death and the magic system that is relied on a few enchantable items with the help of the Souls that hunt the Decorative Graves. You are also possible to create some scrolls activated with a grave soul. There will contain several commands relating to death and dimensional teleportation.
You ought to be in the Survival Mode as well as have at least one lost item to have your tombstone.
The decorative graves
- They are blocks coming along with a fog particle during the night
- You are possible to harvest them with the use of a shovel and also can engrave them with the anvil
- They are able to be haunted by a soul depending on thunders now.
- The soul still appears until utilized and enables multiple enchants such as connect/ activate a scroll of recall, upgrade the key of graves
The ghostly shape
- It is mainly a potion effect that you will receive after death to avoid monsters from attacking. In case you attack a creature, this effect will be directly cleared.
The article recommends some of the commands that you can use in the mod:
- TBTeleport: to dimensionally teleport to a player or a place as well
- TBTeleportVillage: to teleport to an uncovered village
- TBTeleportDiscovery: By contrast, it is used to teleports to an unexplored village
- TBTeleportGrave: to teleport to your final known grave
- TBShowLastGrave: to display your final grave position
- TBRestoreInventory: to give back the grave inventory for you
- TBTeleportHome: to teleport to your respawn position
- TBReviveFamiliar : give back to life the last dead familiar
- And a lot more
- Soulbound: hold belongings on players after they died
- Shadow Step: lower the distance monsters discover you and decrease a bit of falling damage.
- Magic Siphon: get beneficial effects from the target
In short, Corail Tombstone Mod 1.15.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 is very convenient in order to keep the player’s property on death in their graves and also offer them various dimensional teleportation solutions in-game. Don’t hesitate to download it for free now and enjoy its greatness.