Author admin Posted on
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.3 is primarily designed to add two sets of armor into the Minecraft game world. It aims to add in the armor collection of players so that they can have more selections to wear in-game. Follow the article to get more features the mod brings.
As mentioned above, the main function of the mod is to enable you to wear those two sets of armor, one for function and another for display. Moreover, you are able to hide armor for your skin too. It is worth noting that for PVP, you are allowed to prevent the mod from working on your client-side.
The following features you can experience after installing the mod:
- By default, you are possible to press C key ( You are enabled to alter it in Controls under Inventory category) or press the button displayed in your inventory screen that is located in the bottom right to your character ( the same as the Baubles button) in order to open up the Cosmetic Armor Inventory. In this inventory, your normal armor slots are on the left side while your cosmetic armor slots are on the right side.
- Armor that is placed in cosmetic armor slots will not include any impact on you. It is only for display purpose
- They will drop on death but the mod offers a configuration option to enable you to keep them after death.
- Small square buttons on the right are called Skin toggles. In case they are turned on (white), that piece of armor will not show.
- The small square button on the left to inventory button is called mod disable toggle. In case they are turned on (white), the mod will not function on your client-side. It is for PVP.
- A command: ‘/clearcosarmor [player]’ in order to remove players’ cosmetic slots
In conclusion, Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.3 makes your armor inventory more diversified. Don’t hesitate to download it for free here and enjoy its great additions. Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed available.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.3
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.8.9
For Minecraft: 1.7.10