Author admin Posted on
Genetic Animals (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 provides Minecraft with a variety of genetics. You can breed and create more animals to play with.
When the world in the game is provided with more animals, it will become more amazing. For a great experience, you can explore and use animals to your advantage. They are unique mobs with different characteristics.
The mod brings genetics to your game. Besides, it features some models, a variety of variations, hunger mechanics, biome variants, litter sizes, equipment for animals genders, realism tweaks, etc.
Features of the mod:
- You can breed two animals for offspring.
- Each animal is different in elements such as size, color, shape, meat drops, leather drops, egg colors, wool production, milk production, etc.
- The variations of wild animals depend on the biome they spawn in.
- The mod features models that are quite an improvement over vanilla without smashing from the look of the game. They are dynamic in elements such as size, textures, and models.
- Various gameplay mechanics are added to the animals.
- You have to give food to animals so they can provide resources like meat, milk, wool, leather, as well as eggs. They can carry a pregnancy.
- Animals will heal themselves when they sleep during the night without being hungry.
- Animals that have genetic versions are Chickens, Cows (and Mooshrooms), Sheep, Llamas, Pigs, and Rabbits.
- Equipment for animals.
- Improved AI to make animals act more lifelike.
Genetic Animals Mod makes the world in the game more dynamic by adding genetic versions of animals.
- Minecraft Forge
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Genetic Animals mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Genetic Animals into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Genetic Animals mod is installed now.