Author admin Posted on
Give Mod (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 gives you the ability that you can use to gift items to other players in Minecraft. You can gift them your favorite things.
Giving items to other players is a nice thing. You can gift them in a more gentle way using the Give Mod mod. It is a Miscellaneous mod that brings you a great item-giving mechanic to explore and use in the game.
The Give Mod is a super-tiny mod that only lets you give your items to other players in a more gentle way. You can gift them anything you want.
Here is how you use it:
- You use R (by default) when you want to pass the item in your main hand to the player who is standing in front of you.
- To give the player the whole stack of items, you use Ctrl and R.
- You can bring items directly from your inventory.
- You can find more settings in config/give-client.toml.
Give Mod helps you deliver your favorite items to other players.
- Minecraft Forge
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Give mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Give into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Give mod is installed now.