Author admin Posted on
Immersive Technology Mod 1.12.2 inserts a new way to generate energy by utilizing the Sun, and a Boiler for Immersive Engineering.
8 multi-block structures
- Advanced Coke Oven, 3x3x3 – generates coke quicker when paired with Coke Oven Preheater.
- Alternator, 3x3x4 – once linked with a Steam Turbine, generates power.
- Distiller, 3x3x3 – machine which generates Distilled Water from regular water.
- Boiler, 3x3x5 – machine which generates Steam from water Distilled Water and regular Water (Distilled is further effective)
Note: The Boiler asks Biodiesel as a fuel to operate.
- Solar Reflector, 3x5x1 – multi-block which reflects the sunlight in the way of Solar Tower
- Solar Tower, 3x7x3 – machine which generates Steam from Distilled Water and regular Water (Distilled is further effective)
Note: It asks at least 1 Solar Reflector to operate
- Steam Turbine, 3x43x12 – vast machine to support to generate when enclosed to an Alternator
- Steel Tank, 3x4x3 – tank that keeps 4X more than the IE iron multi-block tank, could also export fluids quicker. The tank size can be set up in the config.
- Redstone Timer
- Coke Oven Preheater – for utilizing with the Advanced Coke Oven
- Item Trash Can – for items, can be imported by running the GUI or Pipes/Conveyors/Dust/etc.
- Fluid Trash Can – for fluids, can be imported by Ducts/Pipes/etc.
- Energy Trash Can – for energy, can be imported by Ducts/Pipes/etc.
- Open Barrel – can gather rainwater, 2X as much during the thunderstorm. Be careful. It will consume water in Hot Biomes or the Nether.
- Creative Barrel – for infinite fluids, it will be imported manually with a Bucket or Pipe. Exporting is finished on the entirety sides.
These are all new items that Immersive Technology inserts into your Minecraft world. Please remember to download Minecraft Forge to run the mod effectively. Get the mod and insert more elements to your world and improve your experience while playing this survival game.
Immersive Technology Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2