Author admin Posted on
This latest In Control Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 provides full control of the settings and programming of the mob system which depends on the config system in the Minecraft game.
Some features of the In Control mod
- Spawn.json: allows the players to block the spawning of some certain conditions of the creatures. Besides, when the spawn allows the players to alter the properties, its number will up to the maximum health and others.
- Summonaid.json: This has some similarities of the spwarn.json but it is only worked when you summon the zombies for aid.
- Potentialspawn.json: You should make sure that the new mobs will be accepted in the spwan.json when it is added to the rules applied for the mobs. You will easily decide to add or remove some spawn rules which has certain conditions.
- Loot.json: Some files are killed based on many criteria when the players control the loot mobs.
- Experience.json: As this name, the file will point out much experience that you will receive after eliminating some mobs. This mod has some similar structures with the loot.json but you cannot be able to control some experiences such as an explosion, magic, fire and so on.
The spawn control of the In Control mod
All the rules are related to the set of criteria and actions. In case it is the summonaid.json, the mob will be like a zombie.
- Onjoin: The rule will be fired if the entities participate in this world. This is a strong test that allows the players to both prevent the passive spawns and disable the spawn of the mob spawners. Therefore, you should use this one carefully.
- Minheight: The height is at the ‘y’ level where the mob is spawned. Besides, it also accepts an integer as well as the inclusive height where the rule definitely is fired.
- Maxheight: It is quite similar to the Min height but plays as a representation of the maximum y level.
- Minlight: The value is between 0 and 15 value which the minimum level of the blocks will be spawned on.
- Maxlight: is the maximum of the light level.
- Mincount: This is used to count the number of mobs that are given to the available class of the world or else as long as its form is or . Don’t worry whether the way is available or not because of the rule file based on how many mobs.
- Maxcount: is similar to the min count.
- Minspawndist: In the Minecraft units, the floating number will be the minimum to the spawn point of the Vanilla world.
- Mintime: The integer is counted from 0 to 23999 value.
- Maxtime: means the maximum time of the day.
- Mindifficult: This is a floating feature that is represented for the local difficult place in which the mob is spawned. In this time, the number is from 0 to 4.
- Maxdifficulty: is the maximum local difficulty.
- Canspawnhere: is allowed the player to check some specific entity implementation. This check is a basic light level, so if you return the ‘default’ which is the result of the rule, it will be called Minecraft automatically.
- Isnotcolliding: is the same as the canspawnhere.
- Difficulty: is a string that has some elementary values such as easy, normal, hard, and peaceful.
- Weather: It has the values of the rain and thunder.
- Tempcategory: Its value is cold, medium, warm, and ocean. It shows the temperature kind of biomes.
- Hostile: or you can call it the Boolean which is compatible with the hostile mobs.
- Passive: or you can call it the Boolean which is compatible with the passive mobs.
- Seesky: or you can call it the Boolean which is true when the mob spawn and see the sky.
- Struture: This string is shown the name of the structure that is going to test for. Some structures you may see in the Vanilla world like Village, EndCity, Stronghold, Temple, Monument, Fortress, Mineshaft, Stronghold, and Mansion. Besides, the Temple is used for the witch hunts and the modded structures also can be worked.
- Mob: is a single string or a long list of string. Each string is shown as an ID of the mob. On 1.10.2, this name is like Creeper and Skeleton.
- Mod: Just like the mob, it also is a single string or a long list of string.
- Block: It shows the dimensions of the mob.
- Biome: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Dimension: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Random: is accepts some floating-point number.
- Incity: if the Lost Cities are available.
- Instreet: if the Lost Cities are available.
- In building: if the Lost Cities are available.
- Insphere: if the Lost Cities are available.
- Nbt: allows the players to add on the NBT.
- Result: deny, allow, or default.
- Healthmultiply: is a floating number that is a representation of the multi-players.
- Headthadd: is also the floating number used for maximum health.
- Speedmultiply: is a floating number which is a representation of the speed of mob.
- Speedadd: is a floating number which is a representation of the speed.
- Damagemultiply: is also a floating number.
- Damageadd: is also the floating number.
- Angry: is the same for the enderman and the wolves.
- Potion: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Helditem: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Armoutboots: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Armourlegs: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Armourhelmet: is a single string or a long list of string.
- Armourchest: is a single string or a long list of string.
The additional spawns of the In Control mod
- Mob: an entity name of the Creeper and Skeleton for the optional notation.
- Weight: it shows us the importance of each spawn.
- Groupcountmin: is the minimum number of mobs to spawn at one time.
- Gropucountmax: is the maximum number of mobs to spawn at one time.
The Loot Control of the In Control mod
- Player: If the player kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated.
- Fakeplayer: If a fake player kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated. ( the behaviors is automatic so that it can recognize whether the player is real or fake)
- Realplayer: If a projectile kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated.
- Projectile: If the magic kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated.
- Explosion: If the explosion kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated.
- Magic: If the magic kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated.
- Fire: If the fire kills a mob, the value or Boolean will be indicated.
- Source: A string or a list of the string will play roles as the representation of the source of damage. The sources are cactus, anvil, wither, lightning Bolt and so on.
- Helditerm: A string or a list of the string will play roles as the representation of the source of damage.
- Game stage: A string will indicate the game stage. There is one only condition to make it work is the representation has to be the game stages.
- Item: A string or a list of the string will play roles as the representation of the new loot.
- Nbt: The JSON will be useful for the loot of items.
- Remove: A string or a list of the string will play roles as the representation of the source of damage.
- Removeal: After the ruler adds the new items, all the items will be eliminated out of the loot.
The Experience of the In Control mod
- Result: deny means the player will not give the experiences.
- Setxp: The player can set the fixed XP replaced the default.
- Multxp: this number will be multiple normal XP.
- Addx: this can be added to the final XP from the normal XP.
The commands of the In Control mod
- Ctlreload: The player can use this command to load and apply the regulations again.
- Ctrlbug: Be careful, this command can create a lot of output.
- Ctrlshowmobs: It will show the entities and the names which will be used in the mob named spawn.json.
- Ctrlkill: this command is to kill the entities of a type. Some possible types may be an entity, all, passive and hostile. Instead of a type, it can be the name of the entities. On 1.10, this is enderman, On 1.11, it is ‘Minecraft: enderman’. For the dimension ID, there is an optional additional parameter.
There is one thing you should notice that this In Control Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 requires not only the Minecraft Forge but also the Compat Layer to run smoothly without the errors. Let’s download this mod now and enjoy it.