Author admin Posted on
In-Game Wiki Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is the mod for Minecraft that will provide you the information about the game in Minecraft. Besides that, this mod also gives info about the blocks, items, or entities that will support you a lot when playing.
Some specialty of In-Game Wiki mod
- This is developed for the purpose of the modders can add information about their game easily. That is the reason why if you are a modder and you want to know about, you please download this mod and the wiki pages will support you for the info.
- This mod started with Modjam 3 but of course, this mod will be improved and is used by others mod (PneumaticCraft)
- Thanks to this mod, you can access to Minecraft wiki while still in-game. This thing will help the players to avoid alt+tabbing or minimizing the game. It is obvious that this mod makes your manipulation become easier. And you even can avoid annoyance when playing games.
- One thing that you have to notice is that it is the mod that is used as the client-side mod. But in some cases, it can be installed in the server and you even can customize it with the custom messages and texts.
- Besides that, the information in the files can be plain text. However, there are many commands that you can include easily such as crafting/furnace, custom recipes, pictures…
If you are a fan of Minecraft and you always search for some mods that help you improve your experiences when playing. In-Game Wiki mod is really the best choice for you. Thanks to it, you also get more information about games for yourselves and make your manipulation become easier. So that is the reason why you have to use this mod in the future. But you please remember to install Minecraft Forge first to help this mod can work effectively. You certainly not be disappointed when you use this mod.