Author admin Posted on
Industrial Meat Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is the mod for Minecraft that is described as an addon to industrial foregoing with the Meat Blocks, Meat Ingots, and the Meat Packer, and Meat Nuggets.
The specialty of Industrial Meat
- This mod signs the back of Meat, the mod Industrial Meat add the meat processing back to Industrial Foregoing (which was removed from Industrial foregoing)
- With support from this mod, you certainly can play Minecraft easily.
It is obvious that this mod is a useful tool for users. Please remember to download Minecraft Forge before, and you absolutely get a great experience from this mod. Don’t miss it!
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Industrial Meat mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Industrial Meat into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Industrial Meat mod is installed now.