Author admin Posted on
Infinite Trading (Fabric) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 allows you to purchase as many items as you want. It makes villager trades much easier.
This minimalistic Miscellaneous mod is a small section of The Vanilla Experience. It is your solution if you want to buy and trade items without limitations.
The purpose of this Minecraft mod is to unlock villager trades. In other words, they will be available all the time, causing infinite trading to be done in an easy way.
Nobody is sure where the villagers obtain items from. However, they will always have a way to give you items as long as you give them emeralds.
For the wandering traders, the app also supports them. They will be turned on by default. However, you can still turn them off in the config file of the mod.
Features of the mod:
- There is no more limit trade with the mod.
- No limits for the number of items that you want to purchase.
- Villager trades are always available.
- Emeralds are used for trading.
wanderingTraderInfiniteTrades (default = true):
- If you turn on this option, the wandering trader’s trades are always available without being locked up.
Infinite Trading Mod makes your trading and item-buying process easier without any limitations.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Collective Library
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Infinite Trading mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Infinite Trading into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Infinite Trading mod is installed now.