Author admin Posted on
The new Item Filters Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is the advanced Filtering Items for the Minecraft game.
This mod is a basic mod for some others to run like the QNet, Modular Pipes and FTB Quests. It is very helpful for those need an advanced section for the new modern items. The players can add or remove the filters by using API anytime they want to.
If you need it in quests, you totally can use the current one and click the right-mouse on it to edit. After that, when you have the task related to the items, just browse and then change any item you want from the Inventory. The items in the rolling list will be created automatically but it will not choose the tasks for you. It is you who have to complete that task.
Main features of the Item Filter mod
- NOT: This is not an Apple.
- OR: This is not an Apple or Carrot. It has the function of matching all the filters related to the child.
- Mod: or you can call it YABBA. It has the function of matching all the items from the mod.
- XOR: This is a gemLapis or dyeBlue, it means one of them, not two together. It has the function of matching all the items if A or B matches with each other.
- AND: This is not a Diamond Sword as well as enchanting. It has the function of matching all the items related to the children.
- Ore Dictionary name: or you can call it ingotCopper. It has the function of matching all the items that have the name of ores.
- Creative Tab: or you can call it Building Blocks. It has the function of matching all the items in the creative tab.
Some of those have no GUIs. They are XOR, AND, OR and NOT.
Other filters are not completed
- Fuel Filter: check the items with the fuel and the time it will burn.
- Chicken Filter: Just like its name, the players’ task is to check the type, strength, weakness, growth and gain of the chicken.
- Bee Filter: you have to check the types and species of this regularly.
- EMC Filter: the players have to check the range of EMC.
- Enchantment Filter: The players will check all the items that have the ench and the levels.
- Fluid Filter: check the items with the liquid flowing deep in them.
- Advanced Item Filter: to ignore the damage such as some item tasks that the players are owning and using.
Just installing the Minecraft Forge and then Item Filters Mod, you will have a lot of fun.