Author admin Posted on
Leather Works Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is the initial mod in a series of mods created to revolute and enlarges on the diverse crafting zones in the Minecraft world. It is created to be an intermediate ground between semi-realism and simplicity and to combine into Vanilla Minecraft in a good manner.
Initially, you will need several hides. You just need to kill an animal by your killing weapon option. Leather Works recently bolsters hides/skins for Cows, Donkeys, Horses, Llamas, Mules, Mushrooms, Polar Bears, Rabbits, and Wolves.
After getting several hides, one thing you need is flint. You could create flint with the rawhide to prepare hides. Then, tannins are what you want now. You have recently been able to find out tannins in the tree bark.
Hold Shift and right-clicking on a log with flint in order to scrape a little bark off. This supplies an incidental opportunity for every tick. At this time, non-shape craft bark of a similar kind to receive a ball of tannins. Different trees will ask the respective different quantities.
Now, what you have to do is to make the prepared hides clear with the water. This can be finished in the world or cauldron or barrel. Barrels are quite akin to cauldrons yet formed in a U shape of planks. They will offer more benefits to different mods in the series.
When you have made your hides clear, you will need to soak them in tannin to preserve and make them dark. Right-clicking on barrel water with a ball of tannins and wield the clear hides on it. Remember that you will be allowed to use every bucket just three times.
For mods or packs that limit iron to mid-game, buckets will be fast full of rainwater and can be inserted into or gotten from with glass bottles, too.
Create a drying rack (3 wooden slabs in a line) and make your soaked hides dried. After a short time, you will receive leather unless it rots.
Mod Inserted Features
Repairable leather armor – The majority of people do not wield leather armor since the tech jump to iron is often in some minutes. Once your armor would regularly smash, it will rather get tattered leather armor. Upon it accomplishes so, if you get enchantments, they will be converted over yet there is an opportunity that they could decrease a level or vanish if it’s an enchantment at level 1.
The tattered leather armor gets no protection benefit. To fix your armor, what you have to do is to create a leather fix set (1 string and 1 leather) with the tattered armor and it will fix a little durability. This operates with the dyed armor as well as the armor gets names.
Instant items for modpack makers along with inside use
- Leather Sheets – An interleaved 2×2 of leather and string will generate a leather sheet. This is used in several bigger leather recipes.
- Leather Strips – (create leather or leather sheet and shears) – Leather strips are wielded to restrict items together.
- Packs! – You understand what a pack executes. These packs are tinier than some different mods and more expensive. They are simple and clear. Packs could be dyed with color and given a name. It will finally bolster tugging from and filling into the containers. In addition, packs can be colored with dye color or cleaned with a bucket of water or a cauldron.
- Leather Trunks – Trunks are created similar to chests but by leather sheets. They support easily to color-code your storage and dissimilar to chests, they are freely allowed to place next to each other.
- Sealed Barrels – To the builders in the Minecraft world, a sealed barrel can be crafted by a wooden pressure plate on a barrel. These are able-to-turn and supposed to be a decorative aspect. A wooden pressure plate with a barrel can be crafted or be used in the barrel recipe.
Technical Details (Numbers)
- Barrels will extract the entireties of fillWithRain() tick to augment the water level.
- Barrels should operate with comparators.
- You could clean leather armor, worn leather armor, and packs in the water barrel.
- Polar bears and pigs leave 0-2 hide with no luck. Wolves leave 0-1.
- Leather Works alters the entireties of leather leaves from the creatures it bolsters, thus mods that augment leather drop rates.
- The success rate of scraping bark gets a 1/20 every tick.
- When wearing the leather armor, it gets 1/3 opportunity of decreasing enchantment by level 1, on every enchantment. Level 1 enchants are erased at a similar opportunity.
- Fixing worn leather/leather armor, 20 points of the durability are inserted every pack.
- Dried leather gets a 5% opportunity of being damaged and becoming rotten flesh.
- Drying leather extracts 60 ticks.
- 2 Oak or Spruce bark creates 2 tannin balls, 1 Acacia or Dark Oak crafts 2, 4 birches or Jungle bark creates 2, too.
These are several essential elements of Leather Work. Hopefully, this section will be useful for any user of Minecraft. Install Leather Works by clicking the “Download” button and then wait for the downloading process.