Author admin Posted on
Lumberjack Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 supplies numerous handy engines to cut down the whole trees by smashing just an individual block. It is just a simple mod with lightweight without using APIs and just adjusting a sole class.
Lumberjack is simple to utilize since it is fairly configurable via a setting file. Numerous elements of the mod can be entirely optional via an understandable assets-format config file. Also, it is an open resource.
- Cutting down trees by smashing a sole block
- Selection to deactivate trees by smashing below the beginning cut
- Key binding to improve the cutting range by a configurable quantity. It concentrates on eliminating jungles (By default ‘V’ key)
- Key binding to deactivate by smashing various logs (By default Left-shift)
- Possibility to expound optional axes. If you get a mod that inserts a new kind of an ax, you could get Lumberjack to detect it.
- Forge Version that does not adjust the jar.
These are some features in terms of Lumberjack that we desire to show to the players. We hope that will be useful for you. Please remember to install Modloader or Minecraft Forge before installing this mod to run it effectively.
Lumberjack Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.7.10