Author admin Posted on
Mapwriter 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 inserts mini-map into the Minecraft world. Entire screen map GUI which lets you place waypoints by right-click, pan map by tapping tugging, zoom with the mouse wheel. Moreover, it inserts a short-range underground mode displaying air, lava, and water around the player.
- In-game mini-map for multiplayer and single-player
- Client-side (server does not ask the installed mod)
- The ranges you discover are stored and can be gazed by rolling or zooming the map, even when you are in an entirely disparate part of the world
- Whole screen map GUI. Place waypoints by right-clicking, pan map by tapping tugging, zoom with the mouse wheel.
- Turing the circular mini-map mode. This can be activated in the option GUI
- Colors for blocks will be auto-created from the block’s texture
- Assist for custom texture packs
- Assist for blocks inserted by this mod
- Biomes are now colored precisely
- The whole map can be written to a PNG picture
- Discovered chunks are also stored in Anvil format from multiplayer servers, thus you could see the world by utilizing engines like Eihort
- Underground map mode
- The entirety of block colors can be configured.
In-game Key Bindings
- ‘n’ turns mini-map between normal, hidden, and underground mode
- ‘m’ runs/closes the interactive map GUI
- ‘,’ turns which marker group is displayed
- ‘.’ teleport to the closest stealth marker in the way you are confronting
- ‘page up’ to zoom out
- ‘page down’ to zoom in
Please remember to install Minecraft Forge before downloading and suing Mapwriter 2. Get the new map and new experience while playing Minecraft from this mod.