Author admin Posted on
Mariculture Mariculture Mod 1.7.10 makes some improvements to the Aquatic Environment in Minecraft. The visuals of the oceans are now much better.
There are plenty of things, features, and content added to the oceans through the installation of this Biomes mod. For instance:
- The oceans now have terrain generation. Some things are created, like coral and kelp for instance. This aims to make the look of the oceans better.
- There is an extension based on the vanilla fishing system. This includes rod types as well as loot you can obtain. However, you must use bait to get the fishing rods to function.
- Besides, the mod also includes the fish breeding feature. You can breed fish to get more resources.
- You can enchant jewelry that was created from pearls and some objects.
- You have some machines to use as well. They utilize or create Redstone Flux and function on many water-related things.
- It also adds Water Turbines and Gas Turbines.
- You have some gear to use, like Diving and Scuba Gear.
Mariculture diversifies your experience in oceans. To make the mod apply its features to the game, it must have Minecraft Forge installed.
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Mariculture mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Mariculture into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Mariculture mod is installed now.