Author admin Posted on
OfflineSkins Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft, which allows you to use your skins even when the server is not in online mode. This mod is available for free download here on our website.
Minecraft is great for its highly customizable property, which allows players to modify any aspect of the game as they want to. There are limitless of skins that can be modified on the character to make the game diverse.
Skins changing is a cool feature of modifying Minecraft, which only applied in server. When the server is offline, characters will be changed back to their original shape, which is quite annoying to some players. A mod author names ZLainSama has that same problem, too, and he has decided to create a mod called OfflineSkins.
With this mod installed, you will be able to use skin outside of the servers. Its features include:
- Adding skins in the generated folder, name it after your in-game name and ends with.PNG, it will load the skin for your character.
- You can also use Crafater.com to add skins.
- A custom skin can be used by configuring.
- Supporting High-resolution skins
- It only works on Client-side only and is not necessary to be installed on the server.
OfflineSkins Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 requires Minecraft Forge to be installed into the game, download this application at our website, too. Check out other mods such as Pyrotech Mod and Animania mod on our website.