Author admin Posted on
OpenSecurity Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 inserts security-oriented composition for usage with OpenComputers, MagStrip cards, RFID Cards, Entity Detectors, and Alarms.
- Alarm: Computer or Redstone conducted although, at this time, there is no method to vary the alarm sound externally of the computer control. It can be utilized as Upgrade for Drones/Tablets/Robots/Microcontrollers. Optional sound can be put in Minecraft/mods/OpenSecurity/assets/opensecurity/sound/alarms if you play on the server they need to be available on the server and the entirety of clients to be played precisely.
- Biometric Reader: It delivers a computer.signal/ event once utilized by a player, the default event is bioReader and includes the UUID of the player which utilized the reader.
- Card Writer: Card Writer is used for writing RFID, EEPROMs, and MagCards.
- Data Block: It supplies the functionality of a Data Card, yet in block form.
- Door Controller: It permits you to run Security and regular Doors. It could be only smashed by a person in the Creative or the person who located it. Right-clicking Door Controller with a solid block to camouflage Door Controller. Also, it can be used as an Upgrade for Microcontrollers.
- Energy Turret: An energy turret which utilizes OC Energy to consume energy beams at goals. Be aware, it could also attack you or any different player. You need 4 Microchip (Tier 2), 4 Iron Ingot, and 1 Diamond.
- Energy Detector: It permits you to realize any creatures surrounding the block. It can be utilized as Microcontrollers/Tablets/Drones/Robots.
- Keypad: A keypad with buttons, you could tap to augment events to enclosed computers.
- Magnetic Card Reader: MagStrip Card can contain more or less 128 characters of data, can be typed, and blocked in the Card Writer to disable rewriting. It can be read with a Magnetic Card Reader.
- Nano Fog: This is a shield system that can be established from OpenComputers and adjusted as your liking.
- RFID Reader Block: It permits you to read RFID Cards in a player’s inventory. It can be utilized as Upgrades for Tablets/Robots/Microcontrollers/Drones
- Rolldoor: You need 5 Iron Ingot, 3 Transistor, 1 Microchip, and 1 Cable to craft it.
- Rolldoor Controller: You need 3 Nether Quartz, 2 Microchip Tier 2, 2 Transistor, 1 Control Unit, 1 Cable to craft it.
- Security Terminal: It lets you protect the blocks in a range from making mined by undeveloped users.
- Security Doors: Doors that can be only worked by utilizing the Door Controller. It can be smashed by a person who is in the Creative or the person who located it. The personal security door gets the similar functions yet different texture.
- Cooldown Upgrade: It is used to reduce the cooldown time of an Energy Turret.
- Damage Upgrade: It is used to augment the Damage finished by an Energy Turret.
- Magnetic Card: MagStrip Card can contain more or less 128 characters of data; it can be typed and blocked in the Card Writer to disable rewriting. It can be considered with a Magnetic Card Reader.
- Movement Upgrade: It is used to augment the movement speed of an Energy Turret.
- Nano DNA: It is considered as the fuel using in the NanoFog Terminal to generate Blocks in the world. The recipe for 16x Nano DNA needs 1 Nanomachine, 8 Chamelium Block.
- RFID Card: It can contain more or less 64 characters of data, and it can be typed and blocked in the Card Writer to disable rewriting. It could be considered with an RFID Reader.
- RFID Reader Card: for Tablets or Computers accepts you to read RFID Cards in a player’s inventory.
We have shown you some aspects in terms of OpenSecurity. Please remember to install Minecraft Forge before trying the mod and running it smoothly.