Author admin Posted on
Oxygen: Exchange (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 provides you with a menu. You use this menu to exchange items and Oxygen Coins in a safe way.
This Server Utility mod is a module of the Oxygen mod series for Minecraft. This module aims to bring a menu. This menu helps you exchange items and virtual currency “oxygen coins” in an easy way. You will find it safe as well.
You can give the menu exchange to another player via the player interaction menu in the Oxygen: Player Interaction module. Or, you can do it through the command “/oxygenc exchange -offer”. The command aims at the player that is nearby.
Here is how you use it:
- You put items into the slots above the buttons. Or, you can type the desired amount of currency you want to transfer.
- There is an Offer button. You need to click it. After that, your offer will be synched with another player. The slots, as well as number field, will be inactive.
- If you want to give the offer to the second player, you have to wait. If you find the transaction not suitable, you can click “Cancel”.
- If you find the transaction suitable, you click the “Confirm” button to confirm that exchange.
Oxygen: Exchange is safe for worlds and players data. You should use it on server and client. Besides, you can install Smooth Font to enhance the quality of the font. Or, you can install ScalingGUIs to make the GUIs size large.
- Minecraft Forge
- Oxygen Core
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Oxygen: Exchange (Forge) mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Oxygen: Exchange (Forge) into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Oxygen: Exchange (Forge) mod is installed now.