Author admin Posted on
Pam’s Mob Drop Crops (Forge) Mod 1.7.10 provides you with various drops from mobs in Minecraft. You will obtain lots of great items.
There is a variety of elements added to the game to give you more drops from mobs. You can find them as you make your way through the world in the game. For instance, bushes appear when they are smashed and they release a mob item.
You can also explore the Nether to find some Blaze Flowers and Tear Chalices. Then, you take the mob item and merge it with wheat seeds to obtain a mob drop seed.
Here are the biomes and items you can find in the mod:
- Nether: Blaze Flower, Blaze Rod, Tear Chalice, Ghast Tear
- Deserts: Bone Pile, Bone
- Forests: Creeper Pod, Gunpowder
- Jungles: Ender Pedestal, Eye of Ender
- Beaches: Eye Bush, Spider Eye
- Plains: Rotten Mound, Rotten Flesh
- Swamps: Slime Puddle, Slime Ball
The mod has a config file that you can use to turn off the bushes, generation, and modify the rarity.
Pam’s Mob Drop Crops Mod brings you mob items from various biomes.
- Minecraft Forge
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Pam’s Mob Drop Crops mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Pam’s Mob Drop Crops into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Pam’s Mob Drop Crops mod is installed now.