Author admin Posted on
Robotic Parts Mod 1.12.2 is an UNOFFICIAL 1.12 port of Cyberware Mod developed by Flaxbeard, as well as based on the 1.11 port created by Elucent. Take a look at the article before trying Robotic Parts.
What is Cyberware?
Cyberware was designed to allow the player to increase their personal body. By wielding a surgery chamber, the player is capable of setting pieces named Cyberware, progressive technological increment, into their body. Below is the list of what the player could accomplish with Cyberware:
- Alter your heart by placing a mechanical pump.
- Graft a qualified hosting canister into your cranium.
- Augment your oxygen providing integrated oxygen canisters.
- Alter whole limbs with robotic Cyberlimbs
- Establish upgrades that include able-to-deploy claws or even jump-augmenting actuators in these Cyberlimbs
- Alter your eyes with progressive Cybereyes which can be advanced to activate night vision, the underwater vision, and target following.
- Your bones are lined with upgraded polymers, allowing you to get more of a beating.
- Set up a processor in your brain, supplying you with thorough fast reflexes that allow you to avoid exact attacks.
- Get Tough As Nail installation, avoid the heat via greatly cooling your sweat glands.
Obviously, these kinds of power are difficult to get. To receive pieces of Cyberware, you will need to combat drastically and fight against cybered-up monsters. If that was insufficient, you will have to make purchases for the Cyberware you get via the power-consuming statistic or by giving some of what creates you, you.
Download Robotic Parts by clicking on the “Download” button and get it into your modpack right now.
Robotic Parts Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2