Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mod 1.12.2 Minecraft Mod 1.15.2 Minecraft Mod 1.16.5 Minecraft Mod 1.18.2 Minecraft Mod 1.19.2
Satako library [Forge] Mod 1.19.2/1.18.2/1.16.5
Satako library [Forge] Mod 1.19.2/1.18.2/1.16.5 is a library mod. It gives out a lot of content such as custom user interface components, some functions, and so on.
- Minecraft-related constants, comprising colors and their codes
- Custom user interface components:
- text field
- selection button
- radio button
- scroll list
- custom GuiContainer
- spotless GUI
- custom Containers
- Helpful functions:
- item handler helpers
- Effective classes:
- custom Arraylist implementation
- default block
- tile entity
- item handler implementations
- 1.12 Satako version owns a client-side command “shader”. It turns on any vanilla or modded shader. Here is how to use it:
- /shader load – switches on the specified shader (there are Tab completions for vanilla ones);
- /shader unload – deactivates the existing shader.
- 1.16.4 version supplements the “summon2″ command like ‘summon”. It allows you to specify the entity’s namespace and path individually.
- 1.16.5 version offers two commands: fill2 and give2. They have the same feature as “summon2”. Nevertheless, their feature is for blocks and items.
Satako library is an API and Library mod.
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Satako library [Forge] mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Satako library [Forge] into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Satako library [Forge] mod is installed now.