Author admin Posted on
SignPicture (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 makes changes to the boards in Minecraft. It allows you to sign various pictures on the boards.
The common board in the game can be improved by a Cosmetic mod called SignPicture. This is a mod that you can use to enhance the common board into a new board. The new board lets you sign lots of pictures on it.
This is a client-sided mod that lets you explore a world of image. You can explore it in singleplayer and multiplayer.
Here are the features of the mod:
- It shows a sign that has a specific format as an image.
- It features a GUI to create the sign of the image in an easy way.
- The mod functions on the client-side, so you don’t have to put it on the server-side. It shows up in an identical way to players who install this mod.
How to use the mod:
- You use the default key “\” to access the interface.
- Then, you paste the URL link of the picture into the frame.
- You set the size of the frame.
- You put the sign into it.
SignPicture Mod makes the look of the world in the game more amazing.
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install SignPicture mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put SignPicture into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the SignPicture mod is installed now.