Author admin Posted on
Singularities (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 adds a feature back to Minecraft. That feature was known as a part of Avaritia. You can use it in the game.
A singularity in this Magic mod is a crafting ingredient that contains lots of a single item. When you have singularities, you can attach any number of singularities and recipes rather than requiring to have lots of addon mods to attach new singularities.
The mod also has some changes such as:
- The compressor will not have a GUI.
- You can obtain inputs from nearby items on the ground.
- For the outputs, they will appear above the compressor.
- You can add singularities and recipes through the config file.
- You can see the recipes in JEI.
- In version 2.0.0, the recipes are copied to the Avaritia compressor by Singularities. This lets the mod be utilized to give singularities for Avaritia.
- You can use a config to disable and hide the Singularities compressor from JEI.
- Besides, the mod also modifies the Infinity Catalyst recipe, substituting singularities with oredict references. It also attaches singularities from the mod to the recipe.
- You can configure the features. You modify the infinity catalyst recipe in a manual way through CraftTweaker. When you do so, the addition of singularities will be disabled regardless of the config.
How to craft a Singularity:
- The compressor shows the singularity that it is crafting.
- When completed, it resets to the Idle state and the new crafting is ready.
- The displayed singularity is iron and the progress bar’s color.
Singularities Mod provides you with a great crafting ingredient.
- Minecraft Forge
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Singularities mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Singularities into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Singularities mod is installed now.