Author admin Posted on
The foody Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a useful tool for the player to track the number of clean and unique food that they have eaten or need to eat.
When the players pass a certain amount of unique food, it means that they will gain many new hearts permanently as well as improve the maximum health. If you craft and quest for the exotic foods, the players will max out the HP bars.
This ‘delicious’ mod will have some terms of the impact. Though it does not play a role as a fold in the original Spice of Life. Spice of Life, it has some similarities in the concepts.
This mod encourages the players to explore a variety of new foods with carrots as well as the diet and balanced daily meals. If you follow it strictly, you will be rewarded instead of being punished when not succeed in diversify.
Main features of the Spice of Life: Carrot Edition mod
- This mod gives the players some custom config that will set the starting heart for all players, which not much then 10 if it is desired. Besides, this mod reaches the set of numbers about some unique food that the players have to eat all until they reach a goal named ‘milestone’. In a per milestone, the number of hearts is configurable in this mod.
- That default accepts the players to grow from 10 to 20 hearts in a simple way, eat the clean and non-poisonous food in the Vanilla Minecraft world. Nevertheless, this mod is designed for the authors of mod packs who wish to add more Pam’s Harvestcraft or some other mudpack, because it adds more excitement to encourage the love of cooking for the players. Finally, the chef of the Minecraft world will proudly receive some honours rewards for the next engineers and miners.
Some commands of the Spice of Life: Carrot Edition mod
/food list size
- It shows you the number of food you have eaten or you have to eat to gain more energy for yourself.
/food list clear
- The players can clear the list of some unique food that you have eaten and resets the players’ heart count. This is so helpful to test whenever you want to start over or edit the config
/food list sync
- It forces us to have the sync of the food list to show the clients, whether anything goes wrong or does not match with each other.
This Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 brings more excitement to anyone who loves the food and cooking, especially the vegans, so don’t miss this amazing mod but installing it now after downloading the Minecraft Forge first.