Author admin Posted on
Structure Gel API (Forge) Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is made to help you create structures in Minecraft. The code of the mod is open source and documented.
If you want to create structures, then you should use this mod. It helps players, especially developers who use the jigsaw system to create structures in an easy way.
Here are the features of the mod:
- It is a creative tool that you use to fill the insides of structures.
- It replaces the gel with air when your structure creates as the air is skipped when it is placed.
- The way the gel block functions is the same as the structure voids, so you can walk through it.
- When you put gel as you sneak, you can activate the spreading mechanic.
- Every gel has a different spreading mechanic. By hovering over the item, you can learn the way they function.
The mod has various gels such as:
- Red Gel
- Blue Gel
- Green Gel
- Cyan Gel
- Orange Gel
- Yellow Gel
If you want to eliminate a gel, you can utilize gunpowder on it. When you do this, it will activate a chain reaction. This will eliminate the gels of the same type that are connected.
Structure Gel API Mod improves your structure creations.
- Minecraft Forge
HOW TO INSTALL
Here are some simple steps to install Structure Gel API mod for PC:
1. First of all, you have to install Minecraft
2. Locate the Minecraft application folder:
On windows, you open Run from the Start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
On Mac open finder, you hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Then you open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
3. You put Structure Gel API into the Mods folder
4. Finally, you just launch Minecraft and click the mods button and see the Structure Gel API mod is installed now.