Author admin Posted on
TellMe Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 has a function to supply the information for the Minecraft. It is originally supposed to be used by mod pack authors, as well as mod developers, or even users who are looking for several technical kind credentials in terms of the game or some factors related to the game settings.
What does TellMe supply?
TellMe will offer loads of commands for the purpose to dump registries, for showing loaded tile entities/chunks/entities/dimensions as well as count the blocks or the biomes in a supplied area, and much more. You have to know that the entirety of the dump files can be seen in the .minecraft/config/tellme/ folder and get the recent timestamp in its name.
Tips: you could utilize all of the kinds to auto-launch all the dump kinds without being forced to write each of them by hand.
In the 1.14.4 and newer version, the current “top-level” commands are in the list below:
- batch-run – launches the commands from the text files internally the config/Tellme/batch_commands/ folder.
- biome – import a load of credentials of the recent biome to message.
- biome-locate – templates biomes on a grid and exports the nearest placements of every specified biome.
- biome-stats – inform the quantity of the biomes in a supplied area.
- block-stats – inform the quantity of the blocks in a supplies area.
- dump – allows dumping the entireties of the game registries and some different kinds of information.
- Dump-json – a specified version of dump, just for items and blocks, to export the data in JSON format.
- Holding – indicate credential and the NBT data from the item kept in the hand of the player.
- Loaded – indicate the list of loaded chunks, entities, tile entities, or dimension in a supplied area or in the entirety of the loaded chunks.
- Locate – figures out the entities, tile entities, or the blocks by the name from a supplied area or the entirety of loaded chunks.
- Looking-at – indicate several underlying credentials and the NBT data from the blocks as well as the tile entity or the entity the player is focusing the sight on.
Below will be the credentials for the 1.12.2 and earlier versions for the mod:
- /tellme biome
- Note – before version 0.4.0, there had been the options [current | dump | list]
- Note – after version 0.4.0, these options have no longer existed. Just launch /tellme biome to obtain the credential in terms of the recent biome. The list of the whole biomes is now indicated through the /tellme dump biomes or /tellme list biomes commands.
- /tellme blockstats [count |count-append | dump | query]
- /tellme blockstats count – inform the quantity of blocks from an area surrounding the player.
- /tellme blockstats count – informs the quantity of blocks in the supplied area.
- /tellme blockstats count all-loaded-chunks – informs the quantity of the blocks in the entirety of recently loaded chunks.
- /tellme blockstats count-append – similar to the count commands above, but the counts are inserted to the earlier hosting worth rather than erasing the former data.
- /tellme blockstats dump – gathers the block stats from the former count command into the file in the config/tellme/ folder.
- /tell blockstats dump modid:blockname[:meta] modid:blockname[:meta] – similar to above, yet just gathers the distinctive blocks.
- /tellme blockstats query – indicates the block stats from the former count command in the server console.
- /tell blockstats query modid:blockname[:meta] modid:blockname[:meta] – similar to above, but just indicates the distinctive blocks.
Beyond what we have shown in this article, TellMe also supplies different recipes and factors that you just can understand deeper about them just by installing TellMe. Download TellMe along with Minecraft Forge to run the mod effectively.
TellMe Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.8.9
For Minecraft: 1.7.10