Author admin Posted on
The DuchLord creates the new mod named Tree Choppin Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. It allows you to use one shot only to cut the whole tree.
In the past, the players often cut the trees by using an ax, which requires you to cut many times. But there is nothing to make sure that you can cut the tree from the root the top.
This mod is created to stop that action. Now it just takes you a wink to chop down the whole tree. It helps you to save energy, not waste time, and the task will be more efficient.
- The players can disable the shift function
- The players can reverse the function (Press the button SHIFT to chop)
- Holding the Shift button, then it will be deactivated
- For more information, type the ‘/tch help’
- You can add the Pack Maker for the support
To help the users to use it much more relaxed, the Tree Choppin Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds to the functions that items and blocks are referred to in the config in the Registry Name instead of the unlocalized time.
There is one notice you should remember. It is compulsory to download the Minecraft Forge, or your Minecraft world will lack this wonderful Tree Choppin Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2.