Author admin Posted on
Waystones Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2, which you can get it by accessing the link below the article, is a helpful mod coming along with a function of providing Waystone blocks in order to assist players to turn back to when they are activated through a Warp Stone and a Return Scroll, or also via a button in the inventory screen if you enable it.
In particular, the mod is possible to be utilized in Survival Mode, or used for Adventure Maps and also can be used by the Server Owners as a replacement to /warp or /home commands. It is worth noting that the mod is able to be created available globally for all games. And you can install the configurable inventory button in order to let warp without any additional items.
Dozens of outstanding features you can discover in the mod include:
- You are enabled to be craft waystones in Survival Mode unless disabled
- You are able to set up waystones in order to teleport between many different locations
- Enable devotees to come back to the last waystone activated.
- An item that is utilized once will be used up.
- Enable players to select what the waystone they want to return to
- Especially, it will not be used up but it consists of a cooldown period that is shared over every warp stone.
Return / Warp Button
- Enable players to come back to the final activated waystone or to select what waystone they want to return to.
- It is able to be utilized for free but contains a cooldown period
- By default, it is turned off and can be restricted to only let returns
Configurable for Survival Mode, Servers or Adventure Maps
- Survival Mode: Players are allowed crafting items as well as placing waystones
- Adventure Maps: waystones doesn’t feature craftable and players also cannot place waystones
- Server Hub: Waystones marked ‘global’ are available for every player.
Don’t hesitate anymore to download Waystones Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 for free to add waystones into the game that let you return to.