Author admin Posted on
World Primer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 can auto-supply a load of commands when a new world is initially made, or anytime a world is loaded, or whenever a dimension is loaded.
The commands to launch are placed in the next config options. They are also able to be configured through the config menu in the game:
- dimensionLoadingCommands – commands to launch whenever a dimension is loaded.
- earlyWorldCreationCommands – commands to launch on the first world generation, before the bear chunks have been created or loaded. If dimension load tracking is activated, next this occurs even before any dimension has been loaded/ignited yet.
- earlyWorldLoadingCommands – commands to launch whenever the world is loaded. These are launched once sever is triggering, before any world has been loaded.
- postWorldCreationCommands – commands to launch on the first world creation, afterward thee spawn chunks have been created or loaded.
- postWorldLoadingCommands – commands to launch whenever the world is loaded. These are launched once the server has ignited and the overworld spawn chunks have been started.
These are standalone config options to activate or deactivate the entireties of these as well, without being forced to erase the whole commands if you desire to deactivate them for a short time:
- enableDimensionLoadTracking – activates tracking the number of times dimensions have loaded, and the quantity of times the server has triggered.
- enableEarlyWorldCreationCommands – activates early world generation commands, which are accomplished before any dimensions have been loaded and therefore any chunk has been created or loaded.
- enableEarlyWorldLoadingCommands – activates early world loading commands, which are accomplished when at every server ignite, before any dimension has been loaded.
- enablePostWorldCreationCommands – activates late world generation commands, which are accomplished afterward the dimension has loaded, and the overworld spawn chunks have been formed.
- enablePostWorldLoadingCommands – activates late world loading commands, which are accomplished whenever per server triggers, after the entireties of the dimensions and the overworld spawn chunks have been loaded as well.
Additionally, one more command is enableDebugLogging, which indicates log messages from the diverse events, thus it is simple to obverse what occurs and time.
These are the main commands of the World Primer that we would like to show. We hope that they will be useful for any users of the Minecraft world. Bear in your mind to install Minecraft Forge before trying this mod.
World Primer Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10