Author admin Posted on
The Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.19.2/1.18.2/1.12.2 added the new waypoint, radar, and zoom to the Minecraft game.
The blends and interface will be more beautiful and clean which improved the aesthetic of the game. It allows the players to set the death points automatically and waypoints manually.
The best function of this mod is when you are underground. You will never get lost while exploring the caved and some abandoned minerals ores but find it more quickly.
The custom settings are so significant that you can adjust it to the size you desire. You will have the chances to see the HUD of the items and mobs right in front of your eyes. Besides, you can even move it to any place you think that will be useful for your aim. Just choose where you one or one of the four presets. The choice in the Xaero’s Minimap Mod is all up to your interest.
Main features of the Xaero’s Minimap Mod
- It gains more aesthetic feeling and looks for the Vanilla Minecraft game.
- It helps the mod to runs smoother than some other minimap mods.
- There are 2 editions of the mod: Fair-play and full. The fair-play version has some displays of the entities or the cave maps which are matched with public PVP servers.
- There are 2 colours modes: Vanilla and Accurate. Vanilla will be used for the colours of maps in Vanilla Minecraft world. The Accurate is for the block textures.
- The terrain texture is personalized.
- This mod is compatible with the Xaero’s map and uses the chunks loaded.
- You will need the Hotbar to show up the minibar. For example, to compass, the players need to add minimapltemld: Minecraft: compass any place in the config.
- The edit mods will allow the players to move the minimap to all the places they want to. If you are confused and know no exact way, you can choose one of four presets such as top-right, top-left, bottom-left, bottom-right.
- The languages are diversified.
- It has the ability to lock north.
- Cave maps
- The works placed in both under and above ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks.
- The waypoint is an infinite amount. You should press the B button for creating the new waypoint and U to list out all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints: Visible.
- Dealthpoints: Automatic.
- Using the yellow dots to display the mobs and customize setting by painting in many different colours.
- Using the red dots to display the items of the maps and customize setting.
- Using the white dots or even the players’ heads to display the mobs and customize settings.
- Using the purple dots to display some other entities such as the item frames and arrows, and customize settings.
- You can coordinate the under the minimap.
- The edit mode will allow you to move the minimap to wherever as your preference.
- The current biome is placed under the minimap.
- This mod is compatible with the PVP plugin of the Bukkit servers.
- Use the Y button to open the configurable settings from the minimap size to full size.
- Use the button I and O to zoom in and zoom out.
As usual, we will still remind you that though you are so excited in downloading the new Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10, you should not forget to install the Minecraft Forge so that you can enjoy the new mod in the Minecraft game without getting any errors.